Friday, October 2, 2009

Week 14

Look at my little bump! It popped out yesterday (Oct 1st) in the afternoon. I asked Will if I looked pregnant or just fat...I got a deer-in-the-headlights look and an "uh.." Ha! Oh well, I know what it is. You can't really see them in this picture, but these are my maternity jeans I got on sale at Old Navy for $5! Speaking of, I did some shopping today and there is a serious lack of cute maternity clothes for girls in their 20's in Pensacola. Good thing I'll be in Las Vegas next week-maybe they'll have something cute for me.

3 comments:

  1. yayyy baby pooch! no cute maternity clothes in florida panhandle = negative cute maternity clothes in guam. i feel sorry for all the preggo women here - there's nothing here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..hmm...why are you looking for maternity clothes in Guam..? ;)

    ReplyDelete