Our big ultrasound is scheduled for November 19th but I'm not a patient person and I happen to work in a hospital. Yesterday the ultrasound tech was in the ICU and noticed I was preggers and offered for me to come down and have her take a look. Um, heck yeah! I made sure this was okay with Will first in case he wanted to be there but he said "go find out!" I figured the baby wouldn't cooperate or that you just wouldn't be able to tell. The girl put the ultrasound wand on my belly and immediately said "wow, there it is!" Our little man is showing us his little butt here- so the tech says...if she hadn't told me what was what I'd have no clue. She took a peek at everything else and I'm still measuring right on schedule (18 weeks 2 days) and the heartrate was 145 beats/minute. So nice of her to do that for me!So here comes the fun part!!! I need to go pick out some paint and go shopping!! Oh and work on a name!
No comments:
Post a Comment