
Yay! I've hit a major milestone! I am 13 weeks and 6 days today, a few days into my second trimester. I am definitely feeling much better than I did during the first trimester-I almost feel back to normal. I haven't had any morning sickness in a couple of weeks and I am not nearly as fatigued as I was. Some days I almost forget that I'm pregnant, especially at work since I still haven't told them. I got halfway through a Subway sandwich on Friday (at work) before I realized- wait! I'm not supposed to be eating lunchmeat! Oops :( However, today I finally had to put on a BellaBand with my dress pants to go to church, a quick reminder that I am not "back to normal." I've gained about 5-6 lbs so far so some of my clothes fit and some don't. My scrubs are still concealing my secret pretty well though.
Things I am looking forward to this trimester:
1. Actually looking pregnant.
2. Finding out if we are having a girl or a boy.
3. Feeling the baby move.
4. Seeing and hearing the baby at more ultrasounds.
5. Going shopping for some nursery furniture and decorations.
It's getting exciting!
aww i so wish i could be there to celebrate this special time with you!! i'm looking forward to everything you are too :) cant wait to cyberspoil lil baby f!
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute!! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better all the time. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl (my bet is girl!) and to see how you decorate the nursery! It's been fun to decorate Cullen's, even 2 months late!!
ReplyDelete