Nothing exciting to report this week so how about another quiz update?How far along? 34 weeks 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: Enough. Look at me-I'm big as a house!
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? Still good here.
Sleep: Not so good. I wake up quite a bit, either to pee or from a Braxton Hicks contraction or the little guy moving around a lot. I've discovered that sleeping in the recliner is much more comfortable than the bed. Don't know why but it is.
Best moment this week: I'm done with full time work! Next week I go part time!
Movement: Not as much during the day, he saves it for the night time. :(
Food cravings: chocolate chip cookies...so I made some today :)
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks and some pressure "down there".
Belly Button in or out? Oh it's definitely out now.
What I miss: Wearing pants without an elastic waist and red wine.
What I am looking forward to: Not having to pee every hour. Shopping for real clothes.
Weekly Wisdom: Smile. Nobody likes an angry pregnant lady.
Milestones: I've made all the doctor's appointments for the rest of my pregnancy. We're getting there!
oh my gosh you ARRRE getting there! love your weekly wisdom :) yay for going to part time!!
ReplyDelete