
How far along? 31 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: Don't know if I want to keep putting this number out there...but I still haven't hit the recommended 25-35 lbs so I think I'll be ok.
Maternity clothes? Yes please. I can still wear some of my non-maternity shirts that were a flowy style to begin with. This shirt and sweater are not maternity but the cami and jeans are.
Stretch marks? Nope. A coworker told me she didn't get a stretch mark until her last week of pregnancy. So I guess there's still time. :(
Sleep: Pretty good, but I wake up when I need to turn over and I've started getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.
Best moment this week: I think we've finally got a name!
Movement: Of course. Hiccups, kicks and punches. Now I am starting to notice when he shifts positions. I definitely take notice when he goes from a vertical to a horizontal position.
Food cravings: Not cravings so much as wants. Like I really wanted a bagel and cream cheese so I got some at the store. I still haven't had a craving where I had to send Will out to the store at 11 pm for something random. I can usually get by without indulging.
Gender: Still a boy :)
Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks here and there.
Belly Button in or out? This is debatable. It's imploding on itself and will be an outie fairly soon.
What I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our little boy. I'm starting to get curious what he'll look like.
Weekly Wisdom: uh...none here.
Milestones: I have exactly 2 months to go before the due date!
you are absolutely glowing in this pic! glad to hear yall think yall decided on a name..make things a lot easier i'm sure :)
ReplyDelete